Vaccaro Trucking is the Midwest’s largest container transport company.
With our fleet of specialized equipment we can transport your empty or loaded ISO storage containers, conex boxes and overseas freight containers virtually anywhere. We can transport 10’, 20’, 40’, 45’, and 48’ containers right to your destination and place them at ground or dock level for easy access.
Vaccaro Trucking Equipment:
- Side-loader for Loaded Container Transport up to 73,000 lbs.
Transportation and ground placement of containers loaded with equipment and supplies delivered right to your job site (20’, 40’, & 45’ sizes). Eliminates the need to incur the extra cost of forklift or crane rentals. Just leave you supplies or equipment in the container and we can take care of the rest.
- Self Loading and Unloading Hydraulic Tilting Trailers.
This enables us to place your equipment or storage container ground level with out needing forklifts or cranes.
- Flatbed and Drop Deck trailers available for transporting odd sized or specialty equipment in containers when you have cranes or forklifts available.
- A fleet of tractors available for when all you need is power to transport your container units.
- Roll Back truck available to transport and place 10’/20’ containers in your site when space is an issue.
With our fleet of specialized equipment and Local 710 union drivers we are available to transport your containers. We are available 24 hours 7 days a week to fit your schedule. All of our vehicles are equipped with GPS tracking systems to keep constant eye on the location of your containers. Because all our drivers are TWIC and hazmat certified, we can transport all types of equipment to all kinds of locations.